This complete guide also covers standard desktop applications, from word processing, spreadsheets, Web browsing, e-mail, instant messaging, music, video, and games to software development, databases, and server applications.
In addition, you will:
* Learn how to customize Ubuntu for home, small business, school, government, and enterprise environments
* Learn how to quickly update Ubuntu to new release versions with upgraded applications * Find up-to-the-minute troubleshooting advice from Ubuntu users worldwide from forums and other means to get the help you need quickly
* Learn Ubuntu Server installation and administration, including LVM and RAID implementation
* Learn how to use Ubuntu One to buy legal music from your favorite artists and how to use cloud storage to back up or share your important files
* Learn how you can be a part of the community that creates Ubuntu
Silahkan Tinggalkan Pesan